Courses designed to ensure effective and efficient payroll processes that traverse international borders.
Global Payroll Education
A wide variety of courses and webinars are available to address the issues facing global payroll professionals. Topics include how to have an effective and efficient global payroll operation and country-specific classes.
Global Payroll Management Certificate Program
Whether you are just getting started on your global payroll journey, or want to evaluate your current state, this couse will help you take the next step. This certificate program address the challenges a global payroll faces and will aid in developing a plan that supports implementation, ongoing operations, and vendor management.
Advanced Global Payroll Management Certificate Program
This certificate program will dive deep into the comprehensive approach to the global payroll delivery model, the role culture plays, and the development of global payroll teams and career opportunities.
Learning Canadian Payroll
These courses are presented with the cooperation of the National Payroll Institute – L'institut national de la paie.
- Canadian Taxable Benefits & Allowances covers common compliance issues including recognizing taxable benefits, understanding sales tax issues, automobile benefits and allowances, and other benefits and allowances.
- Learn Canadian Payroll I is an introduction to the payroll function and covers processing and reporting requirements and the payroll practitioner's key role in statutory withholding and remittance.
- Learn Canadian Payroll II explores more complex processes and government requirements including irregular payments, government remittance and reporting, basic termination information, and how to complete the ROE.
- Canadian Terminations will equip you with the knowledge and tools to successfully administer, supervise and oversee a termination of employment – taking into consideration employment/labour standards, human resources issues, types of payments, retiring allowances and the Record of Employment.
- Canadian Pensions and Retirement Plans: Payroll's Responsibility demonstrates the important role payroll professionals play in the administration of employer-sponsored plans.
UK Payroll Education Series
These courses are offered in cooperation with the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals.
- Introduction to Income Tax (PAYE) and National Insurance Contributions (NICs) provides a solid grounding in core payroll skills for the United Kingdom.
- Essential Additions to Payroll Basics covers the ever-increasing range of payroll responsibilities in the United Kingdom beyond the core requirement of calculating PAYE income tax and NICs accurately.
- Introduction to Statutory Payments concentrates on the complex rules of SMP, SPP, SAP, SSP, ShPP, SPBP, and associated leave, and contains all recent legislative changes.
Canadian Payrolls Preparing for Year-End
Taught by a leading Canadian payroll expert, this seminar provides guidelines to meet the challenges of Canadian year-end processing, from closing the current year to what is required in the next year to avoid cross-border noncompliance penalties.